Tiger Pistol, Inc. (ACN 150 243 262) (Tiger Pistol or we) respects the right of individuals (you) to have the privacy of their personal information maintained. We recognise the importance of personal information privacy and comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) with respect to the collection, storage and application of personal information.This policy describes how Tiger Pistol manages any personal information we have about you (including personal information collected through the use of our website at http://www.tigerpistol.com or other related websites (Site)). In this policy, ‘personal information’ means information or an opinion that allows you to be personally identified.
Tiger Pistol reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the variations in respect of any information we collect after the change takes effect. You should visit this page periodically to review this policy.
1 What personal information about me does Tiger Pistol hold?
1.1 Email addresses Tiger Pistol may record your email address if you send Tiger Pistol an email, contact Tiger Pistol to inquire about a product or service, create an account with Tiger Pistol or order a product or service from Tiger Pistol. Your email address will be used for the purposes for which you provided it, and may also be added to Tiger Pistol’s marketing mailing list for the purposes of direct marketing to you by email if you elect to receive such emails. Please refer to paragraph 6 below if you wish to opt out of receiving marketing emails in the future.
(1) You can access our home page and browse our Site without disclosing your personal information. However, you may be required to provide your personal information if you wish to access certain features of the Site.
(2) The Site uses persistent cookies to make using this Site an easy experience. For example, persistent cookies are used to remember you when you next visit the Site.
(3) Persistent cookies are stored in your internet browser cookies cache and may be retrieved by the Site next time you visit the Site.
(4) Cookies collect information about you, including your habits when accessing the Site and any information provided in customising the Site. However, per-session cookies do not give the Site access to anything else on your computer. Only the website which issued the cookie may retrieve it. Persistent cookies are cached by your internet browser and you may delete the cookies from your cache through the security or privacy settings of your internet browser.
(5) You can also prevent this collection of information by setting your internet browser to not accept cookies. This will not prevent you from accessing the Site, however it may prevent you from utilising all features of the Site.
1.3 Web Beacons Tiger Pistol uses web beacons that help better manage content on the Site by informing Tiger Pistol what content is effective. Web beacons, also known as gifs, are electronic images that may be used on the Site or in our emails. A web beacon may be used on the Site to collect information, deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, or in our emails to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
1.4 General In addition to the above, Tiger Pistol may hold the following information about you:
(1) name, postal address and telephone numbers;
(2) credit card or billing information;
(3) social media profile and any information posted on your social media profile (if publicly available or with your permission);
(4) details of products and services that you have purchased from us;
(5) information about your business or your employer’s business;
(6) any other information you provide to us, including feedback, suggestions and complaints (whether orally, by mail or email or online).
1.6 Referral of friends If you elect to forward an email from Tiger Pistol to a friend, or share an email with a friend, Tiger Pistol will require your friend’s email address. Tiger Pistol will store and use this information solely for the purpose of sending this email on your behalf.
2 What does Tiger Pistol do with my personal information?
2.1 Purpose of use and disclosure We collect, use and disclose personal information about you:
(1) to provide you with our products and services appropriate to your needs;
(2) to respond to your queries;
(3) to research, develop and improve our products and services;
(4) to keep you up to date with services or products that may be of interest to you;
(5) for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
(6) to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics;
(7) for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes relating to Tiger Pistol;
(8) to administer the Site and analyse use of the Site; and
(9) for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you or where it is necessary to comply with the law.
2.2 Potential recipients of personal information
(1) The types of organisations we may disclose your information to are:
(a) (on a confidential basis) agents and other providers that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, such as for credit card processing, data processing, printing or mailing; and
(b) organisations contracted to provide administrative services, such as email and mail service providers.
3.1 If we collect your personal information, you may have the right to request access to your personal information. You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting Tiger Pistol’s Privacy Officer as set out below. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (eg emailing or mailing it to you).
3.2 If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request an amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
3.3 If you have any questions in relation to our information handling procedures, any complaint regarding treatment of your privacy by Tiger Pistol, or if you wish to lodge a request for access or amendment to the personal information we hold, please contact the Privacy
Eemail@example.com Address Privacy Officer
Level 2, 502 Albert Road, East Melbourne, Victoria 3002, Australia
4 Security, Quality and Accuracy of information
(1) Tiger Pistol endeavours to keep personal information up to date and accurate. Tiger Pistol will also endeavour to protect that information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access. If you request information from us we will need to establish and verify your identity before we can disclose information to you.
(2) If you use a password on the Site, you are responsible for ensuring it remains confidential. Do not share it with any person and change it immediately if you suspect misuse.
(3) In relation to information that you send to use via the Site or by email, please note that the Site is linked to the internet, which is inherently insecure. Accordingly, Tiger Pistol cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of the information. Whilst Tiger Pistol strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Tiger Pistol will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information due to the Site being linked to the internet.
5 Anonymity You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information. However, if you do not supply us with your personal information, we may be unable to process your order for products or services or to respond to your queries.
6 Marketing and promotion communications Tiger Pistol may use the personal information provided to send information and newsletters (both electronic and hard copy) outlining news, services or events. You may opt out of receiving any such communications from us at any time. If you wish to do this, please make all requests in writing addressed to our Privacy Officer. Please indicate on your request whether you wish to opt out of either, or both, postal and electronic marketing communications.
7 What about links to other websites?
Ready to Deliver More?
See how your company can locally activate your social advertising at scale with Tiger Pistol.